Recruitmentgyan.com is all about recruitment and its faces. The dark face and the glowing one. One can not see the whole cycle of recruitment from a recruiter’s point of view only, We need to expand our vision to other contributing factors also.We all know that to recruit successfully there are several parties involved like the consultant, the agency, the portal, the client, the candidate, the recruiter and lots many factors like interview schedule, interview confirmation, company’s HR policy, bill raising issues, commission fights, candidate’s denial, portal issues, client’s expectations, salary issues, priority issues, in-house manpower issues, infrastructure issues and the list goes on. We will study and understand recruitment from all these points and will try to make recruitment a better and a respective profession through this blog. This blog will help you if you are a recruiter, a management consultant, an entrepreneur, an employee, an HR professional, a top-notch in recruitment or just a recruitment executive. This blog will help you if
- You are looking for a job change.
- You are about to start your career.
- You want to pursue recruitment as your career.
- You are going for an interview.
- You are an HR person in a company.
- You have a recruitment fair on your campus.
- You want to hire more employees in your company.
- You want to lay off.
- You want to understand your employees/employer better.
- You want to understand your client better.
- You want to deliver your client better.
- You want to be established in the recruitment industry.
- You want to know how to approach for a better job.
- You want to know how to quit your present job.
- You want to know how to apply for a job.
- You want to know how to say no.
- You want to reject a candidate in an interview.
This blog will help you to recruit better.
Your comments and views on the posts are always welcome.